APC Resource Packets
Would you be thankful if someone polled your counterparts at 400 schools and collected their best examples and advice on over twenty subjects
that are important to your work in connecting with alumni?
APC's Resource Packets are packed with pages of suggestions and examples
about programming, fundraising and working with staff and volunteers.
We won't do your work for you, but this comes really close!
- Low-cost, quick-response, user-friendly project nourishment for professionals & volunteers.
- No more re-inventing the wheel - use real-life examples to improve your program!
List of Current Resource Packet Titles:
- ALUMNI & ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
- ALUMNI & SCHOOL AUCTIONS
- ALUMNI & THE ANNUAL FUND
- ALUMNI & THE MAKING OF A SCHOOL ARCHIVE
- ALUMNI ASSOCIATION LONG RANGE PLANNING
- ALUMNI AWARDS
- ALUMNI BOARD & VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- ALUMNI QUESTIONNAIRES & SURVEYS
- ALUMNI STAFF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- CAREER MENTORING & ALUMNI NETWORKS
- CLASS AGENT PROGRAMS
- COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY WITH ALUMNI
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ALUMNI PROGRAMS
- LEADERSHIP TIPS FOR ALUMNI VOLUNTEERS
- MISSION STATEMENTS & BYLAWS
- OUTREACH TO DISTANT ALUMNI
- PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS & YOUNG ALUMNI
- REINVIGORATING AN ALUMNI PROGRAM
- REUNION PLANNING
- STARTING AN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- TIPS FOR STAFF ON VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT